Wednesday, April 2, 2014

comparison

 After comparing the two careers, decide and write about what those similarities mean to you. Could you work in Human Services? Does it confirm your chosen career and academy or does it make you want to change it?


My chosen career is a psychologist, I am comparing it to a mental health counselor. They are alike in many ways. They both assist clients improve their everyday lives. skills they have are psychology, customer and personal service, therapy and counseling, and English language. their interest are artistic,social, and investigative. The similarities mean to me that they are closely related.My chosen career fits into human services so i would be able to work in that job cluster. It does confirm my chosen career and academy. I don't want to change it. I don't think anything will make me change what career i want to peruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment