Tuesday, April 29, 2014

how it affects us

One of my careers was Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanic, it affects my life because that is what my father does for his job. Also it affects the town I live in because they work on the big machinery that helps work at  one of the factories in town. It affects our nation because they keep big machinery running. The other career that I chose was a forester. Foresters manage public and private forested land for economic, recreational, and conservation purposes. This affects my life also because of where I live. On the weekends I live in the middle of know where and my backyard consists of 40 acres of woods. I live with my grandmother in town during the school week. It affects our nation because they help with conservation of forests.

No comments:

Post a Comment